Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because You're Worth It




To me, Mulberry has always been synonymous with amazing British leather goods. Season after season, the brand introduces bags, wallets, clutches, purses, etc., that are no doubt new, but seem to represent the old-world grandeur that I love so much. I recently read a quote from Miuccia Prada herself that goes, "Buying a $5,000 handbag just because it's a status symbol is a sign of weakness." Buying a Mulberry bag for that price, is presumably alright, because one is purchasing for the right reasons. One cannot under-look a bag of quality, impeccable construction and value. Mulberry has all of the traits that make an expensive bag, an expensive bag to have. I myself own one of the fabulous men's card cases. Tan leather that hold's one's cards/cash perfectly and represents more than just a price-tag, but a tag of understated luxury that will last for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment