Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New York Fashion Week!



So as some of us may know, New York fashion week unofficially started today. There werent any big designer shows, just some upcoming designers that were lucky enough to be included on the fashion calendar. What im really looking forward to is the Vena Cava show tomorrow, Sept 10th.

I'm super excited about Phillip Lim (presentation) and Rage & Bone on Friday. Soooo excited to see the coats that Rag has in store for us this season. PERFECTION... Some other big hitters who i'm sure will do an amazing job are King Marc Jacobs of course, who's show is next Monday. Can't wait to see Calvin Klein next Thursday! That's probably the most anticipated show for me. Just the simple, chic jackets and structural dresses. O M G, my heart's going to melt.

For men, I can't wait for the Rad Hourani collection, John Varvatos and Richard Chai. They always bring it when it comes to men's tailoring. LOVE. I'll have much more coverage as the season goes on.

You'll be sure to get lots of insite and opinions from me and maybe even a couple interviews from fashion know-hows. Also, unlike some of my other fashionista friends, I'm looking forward to Milan. Paris is always there to bring it, so I'm not too worried about that.

2 comments:

  1. Next year you ar taking me to a show, bee-otch.

    love you slut <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just followed your blog. I think your really talented. so cool!
    Tomorrow x
    www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete